Política de reembolso
At Bike Boutique our policy is for each one of our valued customers to be satisfied with their purchase and we will always do our best to make things right. We have the customers needs and satisfaction as our number on priority. Please read the following terms to know what to expect when purchasing from Bike Boutique stores or websites including www.bikeboutique.us and www.bikeboutique.ca.
www.bikeboutique.us does not accept returns of any custom produced materials. www.bikeboutique.us will not accept any material older than one year from the actual ship date of the material regardless of its condition. In the event of a customer wishing to return stock materials less than one year old which are not considered defective products by www.bikeboutique.us there will be a 50% restocking charge deducted from the credit and the returning entity must pay all freight charges. In addition the returning entity is response for packaging and shipment of said return to ensure the materials are received in good condition by www.bikeboutique.us upon return. www.bikeboutique.us does not accept www.bikeboutique.us will not accept any returned goods without an RMA (Returned Material Authorization).
Returns are accepted within 30 days pursuant to the following conditions:
- Item must be in new condition with original packaging.
- You must have a sales receipt.*
- Refund method is left to our discretion (cash, card, store credit, gift card or check).
- General stock items are subject to a 5% restocking fee if original payment method was via debit/credit card.
- Special order items are subject to up to a 50% restocking fee.
- Bicycles are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Electric bikes have an additional base $100 restocking fee which increases based on mileage ridden and cosmetic condition.
- All or part of the restocking fee may be waived if you elect to take a store credit instead of a refund. **
- Gift cards cannot be returned.
- Items purchased with a gift card will be refunded to the gift card less any applicable restocking fees.
* original copy of bank or credit card statement showing a charge from Bike Boutique is proof of purchase (or you may show us the online banking record on your cell phone or tablet). This must be validated by general manager.
** at employee’s discretion
Returns are NOT accepted on the following items:
- Labor / services / rentals (if there’s an issue, please talk to one of our managers first).
- Consumables such as batteries, snacks, drinks, energy bars, etc.
- Items that show wear or abuse.
- Clothing with tags removed including gloves, hats, shirts, etc.
- Used parts or closeout items.
- Any employee of Bike Boutique can refuse a return at their discretion until manager approval is obtained.
- Any custom made or produced items are NON-refundable. No exceptions.
These limitations do not apply to defective items or items eligible for warranty. All warranties are pursuant to the respective manufacturer’s policies.
www.bikeboutique.us will accept order cancellations for distributor stock materials up to 24 hours prior to shipment. www.bikeboutique.us will not accept any order cancellation for non stock or custom products unless notification occurs to www.bikeboutique.us within 24 hours of order placement. If raw materials or production have been started on any custom product no cancellations will be allowed.