*** PLEASE NOTE ***
• WE DO NOT SELL PIVOT BIKES ONLINE. BIKES MUST BE PURCHASED IN STORE. WE HAVE VERY LIMITED STOCK.
• PIVOT HAS INFORMED US THAT ALL SHUTTLE SL MODELS ARE SOLD OUT FOR THE YEAR.
• THE MODELS THAT WE HAVE LEFT WILL BE THE ONLY ONES WE GET UNTIL END OF 2023 OR EARLY 2024. CALL TO GET YOURS BEFORE STOCK RUNS OUT.
Flipping the script that most e-bike builders are following, we decided to focus on what matters - the dynamic of trail riding - and placed an emphasis on light weight, refined suspension, crisp handling, and game-changing performance.
THE SPEED OF SILENCE
A 60Nm FAZUA motor, combined with a 430Wh battery, that is nestled in the downtube provides added punch to your ride, giving you the power to smash climbs and the pop for bigger moves, letting you ride farther, better, and faster. The motor and battery are situated low and close to the center of gravity - a key aspect of the Shuttle SL's dynamic handling.
DEFINED AND REFINED
Pivot's proprietary carbon fiber construction is integral to the Shuttle SL's light weight and taut handling. The dw-link suspension kinematics are perfectly adapted to provide plush compliance and efficient pedaling, lots of pop for dynamic riding, and enough progression to swallow high speed big hits.
Get everything you need to know about the Shuttle SL.
- Sleek Full Carbon Hollow Core Frame
- Seamless Integrated FAZUA Ride 60 Drive System
- Progressive Trail Geometry
- Flip Chip Geometry Customization
- Size Specific Chainstay Lengths
- 132mm Travel DW-Link Suspension
- Trunnion Mounted Float X
- 150mm Fox 36 Grip 2 with custom eMTB Tune
- Trail gripping Maxxis Dissector Tires
- Full-size water bottle fits inside the front triangle
- Pivot's Cable Port System
- 60 Nm of Torque/ 450 Watts Peak Power
- Integrated 430 Watt/Hour Battery
- Superlight System 9.25lbs (4.2kg)
- 3 Assist Levels + Boost Mode
- Drag-free pedaling without assist
- Magnetic Charging Port & Cover
- World Cup Build starting at 36.9 pounds (sub 17kg)