It's right for you if...
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser, but also value modern e-bike technology. While simple in design, the Electra Cruiser Go! combines the comfort and control of our patented frame geometry with the durability needed to get to that not-so-easy-to-get-to surf spot.
The tech you get
The Hyena System provides confidence and control across three modes of power support with a rear hub motor and fully integrated battery. Easily monitor battery charge and support level with the LED display. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 26" tires ensure a smooth ride to the beach and back.
The final word
You've heard that nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. They are simple, fun and easy to ride. Not to mention they deliver ultimate comfort thanks to our Flat Foot Technology®. You get all of that on the Cruiser Go! plus the added bonus of modern e-bike technology. Cruising further and faster is easier, and more fun, than ever before.
Why you'll love it
- The Cruiser Go! features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the Hyena rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the Hyena LED display.
- Bells and baskets and bags, oh my! Personalize your ride with a coordinated Go! package.
- This Go! e-bike is a modern twist on an American classic.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 26"x36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400mm
- Electra café
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
157.5 - 185.4 cm
5'2.0" - 6'1.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|