Thank you for your interest in the products and services of www.bikeboutique.us.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Bike Boutique (the "Physical Goods").
Materials deemed to be defective by the customer must be inspected by either www.bikeboutique.us through samples supplied by the customer or on site inspection by an www.bikeboutique.us employee, or by an agent under contract by www.bikeboutique.us. Upon inspection it will be determined to either substantiate the defective claim or deny the claim, if the claim is substantiated then an RMA may be issued in which the customer will be instructed to destroy the material in the field or returned to www.bikeboutique.us at customer’s expense. Credit for return material will be done within 30 days of receipt by www.bikeboutique.us and are subject to the condition of the material when received at www.bikeboutique.us. www.bikeboutique.us’s liability is limited to the replacement cost of the original invoiced materials only.
Warranties are honored pursuant to manufacturer policies and the following conditions:
- You are required to provide proof of purchase and purchase date.
- We do not warranty items that are customer supplied. For example if you bring us a new wheel to install we’ll warranty the labor but not your wheel.
- We will objectively evaluate warranty issues and contact the manufacturer on your behalf. It is up to the manufacturer to honor their warranty based on the information we provide them. We’re on your side, within reason.
- Manufacturer warranties generally only apply to normal use. Any abuse or crash damage is generally not covered.
- In most cases other than bicycles we’ll replace the item on the spot if we believe the item to be defective and we’ll contact the manufacturer later so you don’t have to wait on them. This does not apply to special ordered items or items which we normally don’t stock.
Bike Boutique Warranties:
- Warranty claims on items must be made in person with the item in question. If we cannot see the item we cannot consider a warranty. No exceptions.
- New bicycles have a manufacturer’s warranty against defects (typically 1 year). Frame and fork warranty varies with brand. Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, tires, tubes, damage caused by user error, improper use, abuse or crashes.
- Labor / Service has a 30 day warranty except in the following cases there is no warranty:
- If a new crank arm comes loose and is damaged and the customer declined a bottom bracket replacement, we do not warranty the crank arm nor the labor.
- If we recommend a repair/replacement and the customer declines, any labor performed on said components are not warrantied.
- Labor performed on the original equipment of department store bikes (those from Wal-mart, Target, etc) is not warrantied due to the sub par nature of the original equipment components.
- Warranty claims must be made in person with the bicycle in question. If we cannot inspect the bicycle we cannot warranty the labor. No exceptions.
- If you opt to have us use a used part in the rare absence of a suitable new part where a delay is unacceptable, there is NO WARRANTY on used parts.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Bike Boutique will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Bike Boutique will:
Replace the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Bike Boutique is 1 Year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 1 Year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods This Limited Warranty does not cover any shipping charges, handling charges, gift wrap fees or taxes. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges.
You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to Bike Boutique.
This Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must obtain a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number and instructions on how to return a product by contacting us.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Villain.
To obtain the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) number, you can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
By phone number: 561-440-9555
By email: Sales@BikeBoutique.us
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Villain Cycles SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.
This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of Florida, United States without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.