The Electra Cruiser Go! is an homage to an American classic, but with an e-bike twist. Comfort and control paired with modern style and technology create the ultimate cruising experience whether you're near or far from the beach. Pedal-assisted support and our patented Flat Foot Technology® make this single-speed e-bike an elevated classic.
You appreciate the look of a classic beach cruiser, but also want the technology and added support of an e-bike. While simple in design, the Electra Cruiser Go! supports your rides up to 40 miles making that not-so-easy-to-get-to surf spot a piece of cake.
The pedal-assist Hyena System provides support across three modes of power with a rear hub motor and fully integrated battery. Easily monitor battery charge and support level with the LED display. Mechanical disc brakes provide powerful stopping while 27.5" tires ensure a smooth ride to the beach and back.
You've heard that nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. They are simple, fun and easy to ride. Not to mention they deliver ultimate comfort thanks to our Flat Foot Technology®. You get all of that on the Cruiser Go! plus the added bonus of modern e-bike technology. Cruising further and faster is simpler, funner and easier than ever before.
- The Cruiser Go! features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control.
- Reach a top-assisted speed of 20 mph with support from the Hyena rear hub motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the Hyena LED display.
- Bells and baskets and bags, oh my! Personalize your ride with a coordinated Go! package.
- This Go! e-bike is a modern twist on an American classic.
- 6061-T6 aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodized alloy 27.5"x36h
- 27.5x2.35" balloon
- Forged alloy 170mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 16t freewheel
- KMC S1
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400mm
- Electra café
- Comfort kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 80mm extension
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180mm
- Hyena 250Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chainguard, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, materials, and pricing.
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
160.0 - 185.4 cm
5'3.0" - 6'1.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
Bike and frame weights are based off pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.