Mating an efficient tread pattern with a high-volume and robust construction, the County is a versatile companion at home on any surface. Widely-spaced side knobs offer confidence on loose terrain while a smooth center tread minimizes rolling resistance. Goodyear’s R:Wall sidewalls and Tubeless Complete construction ensure enhanced durability and fewer flats when the going gets rough.
- Dynamic:Silica4 compound is formulated to minimize rolling resistance while enhancing wet grip
- Tubeless Complete: A proprietary design that features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire but will also better maintain inflation pressure than a traditional TLR tire. A multi-compound material layer is added to the tire casing allowing for improved air retention while providing additional puncture and cut protection with minimal increases in weight. This unique design means more sealant remains after installation, ready for the moment you need it
- The R:Shield is a breaker belt found underneath the tread cap, providing an extra layer to improve puncture protection while maintaining optimal rolling resistance characteristics
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread Belt
- Weight (oz): 18.2
- TPI: 120
- Labeled Size: 700 x 40
- Color: Black
- PSI: 70
- ISO Width (mm): 40
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Gravel
- Weight: 515
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.