Utilizing a 2-piece construction design, Jagwire LR2 rotors have a stainless steel braking surface to provide quiet, consistent stopping power. The lightweight aluminum spider features an integrated concentric ring and reinforced rivet joints to resist warping and improve durability.
- Stainless steel machined braking surface resists corrosion and is tuned to reduce braking noise
- Aluminum spider helps keep weight to a minimum
- Compatible with all popular disc brake pad compounds (organic/resin, metallic, and semi-metallic)
- Includes T25 mounting hardware for installation on ISO 6-bolt hubs
- Not compatible with brakes with pads that extend below the caliper body. Examples include the Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1
- Rotor Type: Two Piece
- Rotor Size (mm): 180
- Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
- Weight: 151
- Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.