Trail and XC Head and Brain Protection
Five steps up from your standard trail helmet!
A lightweight all-purpose MTB helmet for trail riding, cross country training and back country or gravel adventures. This helmet is well ventilated with maxiflow air channels and the Dri-Lex® liner is washable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and breathable.
What is most important about the Leatt MTB 2.0 helmet is the head and brain protection level it offers. Featuring 360 Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with turbines which are 360 ̊moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing foam and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.<br>Be comfortable and ride safe.
• Lightweight Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
• MaxiFlow impact foam air channels effective even at low speed
• 360° Turbine Technology
• Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
• Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
• In-molded impact foam for great energy absorption
• Maximized ventilation with 20 vents
• Visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
• Dri-Lex® moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
• Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
• Weight: from 300g (0.65 lbs)
• Plastic Free Recyclable Packaging
#S (51-55cm –20-21 5/8")
#M (55-59cm –21 5/8-23 1/4")
#L (59-63cm –23 1/4-24 3/4")
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.