The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- TPI: 60
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.6
- Color: Black
- PSI: 40
- ISO Width (mm): 66
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Intended Use: Downhill , Mountain
- Weight: 1036
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.