The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less.
- Ramped center knobs are fast rolling and provide secure braking; aggressive side lugs deliver traction in the corners
- Designed for technical XC riding in loose to moderate trail conditions
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.4
- Color: Black
- PSI: 50
- ISO Width (mm): 61
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Defined Color: Black
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Weight: 782
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.