Cold Forged Aluminum options that are compatible with many e-Bike motors like Bosch, Yamaha, Brose, Fazua and even alloy versions for Specialized ISIS and M30 “SL” motors. See spec below for full compatibility and options…
- Standard - ISIS set for Bosch/Yamaha/Brose/Fazua motors
- Heavy Duty - ISIS "HD"set for Bosch/Yamaha/Brose/Fazua motors
- Levo/Kenevo - ISIS set for Specialized Levo/Kenveo
- Levo SL / Kenevo SL / Vado SL - Set for Specialized "SL-1.1 Motor" with Praxis M30 spindle
- LEFT & RIGHT SET | Alloy eCranks | Cold Forged Aluminum
- Newly added HD Heavy Duty version for aggressive MTN riders.
- AL main crank bolt with self-extractor | M24 Bolt for ISIS eCranks / M30 Bolt for SL eCranks
- 8mm Allen wrench for install/removal of cranks | 50Nm torque
- Standard Weight 485g+/- | HD Weight 558g +/-
- Please Note : Alloy eCranks do NOT come with crank boot/protectors.
- MANUAL / GUIDE
MOTORS - Check your motor spindle type. Our standard & HD alloy cranks are made for "ISIS" spindle motors. They install on Bosch, Yamaha, Brose, Fazua motors and a few other brand motors with ISIS Spindles. These cranks do NOT install on Bosch "Micro-ISIS" or "Square Taper" spindle motors
SPECIALIZED - Check your Specialized motor spindle type. Standard Levo/Kenevo/Como/Vado have an ISIS spindle. The "SL" Levo or Creo family use the M30/SL eCrank armsets.
Qfactor- All eBike motors have different width spindles and this directly affects the Qfactor when the crank is installed. These are the Qfactors when you install this crank on these motors :
- 170mm Q : Standard & HD on a Giant/Yamaha spindle motor
- 180mm Q : Standard & HD on a BOSCH spindle motor
Specialized Levo/Kenevo and M30 SL – Both these alloy sets are made specific for these bike/motors and have a 182mm Qfactor
- Cold forged aluminum arms
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
We only deliver orders to physical mailing addresses within the United States, and cannot ship to PO boxes, APO or FPO.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.