Meet Amok, a versatile bike with the sophistication of a commuter bike and the agility of a trail bike. Its lightweight aluminum frame, 8 speeds, Rapidfire shifters, threadless steering, and responsive mechanical disc brakes ensure a seamless trek across varying terrain.
- Frame - Hand-built 6061 aluminum alloy, gusseted head & down tubes, hourglass head tube, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons, Rear rack braze-ons, and Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork - Unicrown, threadless, 2x braze-ons lower & upper/racks/panniers
- Rims - Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 20mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs - Retrospec Aluminum Alloy ball-bearing, 32H, QR
- Spokes1 - 4G Stainless Steel, straight gauge
- Tires - Innova 700C x 40 All-Conditions, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit - 250 LBS
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Acera 8S
- Shifters - Shimano Rapid Fire SL-M360
- Crank - Forged Alloy 170mm x 39T w/alloy chainwheel guard + ChainKeeper
- Chain - KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB - Sealed Cartridge 68 x 110.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog - Shimano Acera 11-32T 8S HG Freewheel
- Headset - 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes - Tektro Mechanical Disc, Rotors: F/160, R/140
- Handlebars - Aluminum Alloy 620mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 31.8
- Grips - Retrospec Ergo Contour
- Stem - Promax aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 90mm x 10° x 40mm rise 31.8 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle - Retrospec Urban
- Seatpost - Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 27.2x300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp - Aluminum alloy CNC precision 31.8mm
- Pedals - Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16"
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
|SIZE||HEIGHT RANGE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|50CM - S||5'2"-5'5"||31"|
|54CM - M||5'6"-5'8"||32.5"|
|58CM - L||5'9"-5'11"||33.5"|
|60CM - XL||6'+||34.5"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.