Chatham Plus is as comfortable and easy as our Chatham, plus premium components: a rust-resistant aluminum step through frame, wider tires, and no-slip grips. This beach cruiser will make you want to pedal up and down the coast all day.
- Frame - Chatham Classic Step-thru, hand-built Aluminum, 16" center-to-top, Steel chainguard, Double rear dropout eyelets, Rear rack braze-ons, Premium Headbadge, Decals protected by clear-coat
- Fork - Unicrown, steel, 1" threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims - Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs - Aluminum, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/135mm
- Spokes - Stainless Steel 14G
- Tires - Retrospec BigWave 26 x 2.4, S/V valves
- Kickstand - Center-mount, aluminum
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tourney 7S
- Shifters - Shimano Revoshift (twist) 7S, RS35
- Crank - Aluminum 3-pc, 170mm x 44T
- Chain - KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32"
- BB - Cartridge (sealed), 68 x 122.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog - Shimano Tourney 500, 7S 14-28T
- Headset - 1 1/8" (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes - Aluminum alloy linear side-pull calipers & brake alloy/nylon levers
- Handlebars - Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips - Lock-On No-Slip, 125mm length
- Stem - Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/55⁰ degree rise
- Saddle - Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost - Aluminum micro-adjust 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp - Aluminum alloy
- Pedals - High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16"
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here's how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8" apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
|SIZE||HEIGHT RANGE||STANDOVER HEIGHT|
|Frame: 16" - 26"||5'-6'4"||29"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.