The NX Eagle crankset delivers Eagle styling and performance to the newest addition of the Eagle ecosystem. DUB technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a new spindle design, which together allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility.
- Designed for SRAM's X-Sync 2 chainrings
- 6000 series forged aluminum arms with DUB Spindle Interface
- 11 / 12 speed compatible
- Direct Mount X-Sync 2 Steel Chainring included
- Bottom bracket sold separately
- Number of Chainrings: Chain Retaining Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
- Color: Black
- Crank Length (mm): 170
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 32
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 , 12
- Defined Color: Black
- BB Included: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.