Teravail's Thorn Resistant tubes feature 4mm thick butyl rubber in the tread area tapering to 2mm sidewalls.
- Dealers can expect to receive mixed packaging for a period of time as the Q-Tubes brand is phased out and replaced by Teravail tubes. In all cases Teravail tubes will serve the same functional range as their predecessors at a minimum. In some cases Teravail tubes may serve a broader functional range.
- 4.0mm wall thickness
- Removable Presta valve core
- Teravail Thorn Resistant packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard
- Master Cartons of Teravail Thorn Resistant tubes contain twenty individually boxed tubes
- Labeled Size: 700 x 28-32
- ISO Width (mm): 28 , 29 , 30 , 31 , 32
- Wall Thickess: 0
- Shaft Type: Threaded
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Thorn Resistant
- Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
- Valve Core: Removable
- Weight: 368
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.